Comprehensive Care Route for the Rights of Migrant Children and Adolescents in Mexico
IOM in Mexico supported the development of a document with several national institutions to establish efficient coordination for the protection and defense of the rights of children and adolescents from the moment they enter the national territory with or without accompaniment until their integration. This document explores lessons learned and recommendations from the main actions carried out by the mission,
- Review the institutional responsibilities and existing regulations.
- Creating Comprehensive Care Routes for the Rights of Migrant Children and Adolescents.
- Authorization of Comprehensive Care Routes related to the Rights of Migrant Children and Adolescents.
- Socialization of Comprehensive Care Routes for the Rights of Migrant Children and Adolescents.
- Migrant children and adolescents